Monday, September 17, 2007

I Gave It The Old College Tri

So I did a wee triathlon this last weekend. Unfortunately it seemed bit harder than I thought it would be, but I muddled through. The Hub was there to photo document. Fortunately he seems to have missed the swimming part entirely, lucky for me, as no one wants to see pictures of a woman apparently drowning herself! The swimming and me, we were not friends. But I didn't have to beach myself across the front of a kayak so I'm calling it good! The biking was great fun and the running was short, thank goodness. The folks were all fabulous and the race was wonderfully supported. While evidently I could have used a bit more training, it was no where near killin' me so I guess I must be stronger! Thanks Laura for dragging my bootay out there!



Update: 45 outta 152 aint bad!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, kiddo! We are so proud of you out here!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!
I think I'd barf up a lung to even consider such a thing at this stage of my fit-less life... haha!
You rock, madam.

Sara

Anonymous said...

BOO RAH! The USMC would be proud of ye, lassie!
Love,
Dad

megan said...

Way to go, Tank Momma!