Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still Pregnant...

I now have yogurt in the refridge that has a longer due date than me.

So we had yet another midwife appointment and everything looks fine again. Yay! But this also means that we went to the Thriving Metropolis of Oakhurst, which has an actual movie theater, and saw yet another movie; the new Pixar creation "Cars". I think it was cute and entertaining and well done, but for some reason I was embroiled in a hormonal stew from the minute I sat down, and therefore spent the entire hour and a half trying not to cry at inappropriate moments. Like the film short before hand. And the introductory credits. How embarrassing is it to be discovered bawling during the intro credits? I have no idea why I was so emotional, I'm just chalking it up to weirdo pregnant lady stuff and moving on.

So I am busy knitting a hat for The Hub. One might even call it a Hub Cap. ha ha. heh. Yeah. Sorry. And it has stripes! It isn't quite done, but just in case I muck it up here at the end I will document its stripeyness now...



Tadaaa! Hmm, it looks a little square, lumpy, and dorky here. Rats, I was going more for skater beanie cool. Ah well. Ya win some, and some you end up making look like... well... that.

7 comments:

GiGi Huntley said...

Hey, Suzie!
You don't know me, but I went to school with the Hub. I love your blog! When's your due date?

Suzie said...

Neato! Welcome gigi! The due date is June 23rd!! Which of course means that it can be any day now for the next month!

Kathleen said...

i love it! and i love you. big huggies to you.

GiGi Huntley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GiGi Huntley said...

I borrowed from your site & figured out how to upload a video. Check out my daughter dancing

http://yogigirl.blogspot.com/

Gi

Unknown said...

Square, lumpy and dorky? It is the perfect hat for the Hub!

Ha! just kidding around Lee....I love you, man! Happy Fathers' Day!

Anonymous said...

Same movie seen by Christy, Annette, LIsa, Teresa, Aiden, Lydia and Joey...too bad for the rest of the audience! Joey cried too Suzie! Baby will come on the 20th, in 4 days...Hubcap...ouch...
Love, Dad