Friday, November 10, 2006

If I Do Say So Myself

For those of you who are not nearly as addicted to blog reading as I am, you might not have heard that this month is NaBloPoMo, wherein dedicated participants try, with all their mighty might, to do a blog post each and every day of the month of November. Now you might have noticed that I am decidedly not participating in this event. I am, however, reaping the time-wasting benefits. So that is where I have been dear friends not necessarily keeping up with the Joneses, just keeping up with reading about them. (And of course reading all the election punditry! Whee!) Thank heavens this doesn't happen all the time, or I'd never get anything done.

Little Mister NibbleKnuckles, however, does not read (nor vote!) yet, so this is what he's been doing...
Discovering his toes...

Practicing his elbow propping...

And sorta kinda attempting to sit up. (Good cucamonga, I love that little red hoodie on him!)

Just though y'all could use a dose of cute this weekend! Have fun!

5 comments:

GiGi Huntley said...

I know I've said it before, but he sure is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!
He is such a good looking boy. And I have almost the same set of photos of my little guy. He wants those toes in his mouth so bad...I think he may actually start breakdancing in an attempt to get them there.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, will pass them on to those family members that are too busy to read blogs!
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Awww. he is growing up so quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination or is he getting cuter???? Yummmmmy! Love them toes!