I have been tagged by fellow new mom and blogger the Cheesefairy for my first ever meme-ish thingy! I feel like a tiny (and sticky) strand in the gigantic international web of mommyblogs! I'm getting a bit weepy. It is my first ever non-relative blog linking!
Alrighty, the meme is a get to know you type thing, wherein I am to 'fess up to five things that you may not know about me. (Ummm... sis, bro-in-law, and dad, you don't count, sorry.)
1. I am an obnoxious drunk. Yep, if you want to experience a tiny woman being alternately loud, offensive, combative and then inappropriately flirty, get me drunk. It is not a pretty sight. And relatively easy too, since I don't drink often, and therefore have no tolerance what so ever. Nice huh? You really want to invite me to your next get together, don't you?
2. I am allergic to chocolate. It gives me those horrible blinded-by-seeing-spots kind of migraine headaches. The allergy, however, does not apply to white chocolate.
3. The only famous people I have crushes on are women. The Hub is okay with this.
4. I was a pom-pom girl briefly in high school. Our squad was bad. Really bad. We did (er...attempted to do) dance routines to such blockbuster hits as Smokin' In The Boys Room. Mostly we would get off count, and then we'd stand around looking at each other in silent panic in the middle of the football field. Painful. We were not cheerleaders. No, they were much cooler. And better. We were the geeky, awkward, and uncoordinated cheerleader rejects. Then I became a punk rocker, and haven't looked back since. Thank heavens.
5. I don't really like pina coladas OR getting caught in the rain. Fruit smoothies and snow? 'Nother story entirely!
And now with my magic fairy wand of blog I tag Robbyblog, Ms.Kathleen, and Karellypants. Hop to it kids!