Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No Wonder We Got On Different Trains...

So lovely little Heath Ledger has died. This is going to sound completely mental, but I shirt you not, I had a dream that he and I were hanging out (in the subway if you must know) the night before he died. Just chatting and waiting for the train, there might have been the teeniest bit of flirting, or that might have been wishful thinking on my part.

Yeah, I thought he was a babe, but I had no idea we were connected on such a metaphysical, dream-worthy, level. And just because that last picture of him on the above link is so gawdawful I'd like to leave on this note of period piece hottness...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I kinda did a double-take when the news blip came on the first time.
My favorite movie with him on the simply-hot-scale was likely one of his least favorite to do (according to interviews)... the taming of the shrew modernization called Ten Things I Hate About You. Obviously he did more substantive work after that (such as Brokeback), but it's like the first time I saw Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise; just makes a lasting impression forever associated with the actors' evolving persona.
So where was his train heading, or did it not have a frontplate?
Metaphysical curiosity.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the night before he died, he had a chance in dreamland to see the REALLY wonderful babes that exist in the world! Like yourself. And I am glad that he and you did not continue on the same dreamland train, cause his wrecked!
Love,
Dad