Saturday, July 18, 2009

And The Hits Just Keep Coming!

Yesterday I tried to make the semi-epic (2+ hours each way) trip to Fresno with Tank Boy and a friend and her toddler, and the !@#$%^&*() Prius stopped working more than a half an hour from out destination. It was 106 degrees outside. Fortunately we happened to be by a "roadhouse" and pizza restaurant that had air conditioning. A tow truck was sent and a husband was summoned to the rescue. The kids ate pizza and watched movies on the laptop, so it could have been a lot worse. But it is a similar ghostly and unidentifiable problem that caused us to trade in the LAST Prius!

Evidently my biorhythms are off or something and I'm going to try and avoid any large scale projects at this time... If you need me I'll be hiding under my blankie.

No comments: