Thursday, October 15, 2009

Giddyap!

So I'm a bit of a one trick pony when it comes to following musicians. There is pretty much only one artist that I follow, regularly purchase music from, and attempt to see live. It is a little bit embarrassing how much I love this artist. I have silly fan fantasies of hanging out with her, taking her climbing, and our kids becoming friends. Did I mention the silly part?

Anywho, so she was playing a show down in Fresno (a good two hours and twenty-some-odd minutes away) and a few of us rallied to go see. It was a great evening, we ate dinner at a brew pub, had a few beers, someone asked me if I was famous (!?)...and Ani was just lovely, all soulful and talented.





Today, at work, I felt a little rough around the edges, but it was wonderfully worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are already famous my dear, at least with all of us back east and Hub and Tankster. However...

your taking and publishing of unauthorized pics of Ani D. has resulted in an investigation being opened by the FBI, they were here today and will be there tomorrow AM! NOW you will be famous!!
Love,
Dad