Thursday, April 28, 2005

Speak Up Honey, I Can't Hear You Over My Jacket...

For those of you sick to tears with our never ending house woes (tell me about it!), today I bring you something completely different. Rampant Consumerism slash Retail Therapy! I got this fantabulous jacket last weekend, on our way through Sacramento, for the low, low price of only $19.49! It makes me feel like spring incarnate! Yeah, yeah it is from the Old Navy national conglomerate, so there are a zillion just like it across the country, but I'm hoping that none of the other owners will pull them off which such aplomb. Or maybe we can band together and make a team, or a clan, or a small army, if you will. A battalion of grandmotherly attired fierce young women. Look out world here we come in our double knit pants and loud spring jackets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how CUTE is my wife!!!!