Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Survived The Hospital-Smell-Panic, Sort Of...

Well, we are home from LA. It wasn't too bad of a trip. We had some nice visits with the Hub's gramma, where she was interactive and even eating. It seems, however, that she has completely forgotten that she ever spoke English, and now only communicates in garbled Hungarian. I wish our gramma was around to chat with her, but The Hub managed to dredge up some phrases from his childhood, and definitely got reactions to them. The day we left however, she was refusing to eat anymore. I can't say as I blame her though, since all she gets to eat are clear brothy liquids and jello. Bleah. So she may hang in there for a while, or she may be gone soon, there's no telling with her, being the tough little tiny woman that she is. The Hub was glad that he got to spend some quality time though, so it was all worth it. Sorry. Bit of a downer entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a panicky feeling when you smell hospital cleaners too? Must have inherited it from me! Sorry I passed that one on to you, and glad Lee's gram is stilll fighting...