Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Fledgling Is Out Of The Nest. Again.

The MollyFuzz seems to be healing up pretty well, so far no face-fall-offage. Knock knock. She's been getting pretty cranky hanging around inside the house (now, who does that sound like?!) so I let her outside this morning. Lets hope she has learned her snake lesson. Speaking of lessons, I am all submerged in the new Harry Potter book, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get anything done until i finish it... If only I could swish and flick my magic wand WHILE reading.

4 comments:

Robert said...

and by "swish my magic wand", I mean....

dad said...

...us guys do that all the time, while reading!!

Kathleen said...

yay! molly!
i am glad to hear that she is back to her feline self. let's hope her curiosity has been squelched as far as slithery rattlers and other beasties go...

Talley said...

Boys are gross!