Friday, June 10, 2005

Teasers

So, The Hub is off today for Las Vegas where he will be attending an old friend's bachelor party. This is a rather uncharacteristic destination for these guys, as they are all kinda outdoorsy, straight laced, the teensyist bit nerdy (in that new-age sexy way, honey. I swear!) and well, poor. I know that they are big boys and will find plenty of things to entertain themselves, but all I can picture is them suffering through hot-cheeked embarrassment as some spicy tamale bobs her bits in their faces. Hey wait, that sounds... entertaining! I sorta wish I could be there to see them squirm, tee hee.

As for my weekend entertainment, I again will have the pleasure of seeing The Skoogs! The Mrs. will be in attendance this time so it will feel a little less like a tawdry husband swap. Yay! Mr. Skoog will instead be performing a professional inspection on the new home that I haven't mentioned yet out of BlogJinx phobia. But... here's the sneaky tidbit... we may be moving in as little as a week or two. And that's all I'm sayin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair! Throw a penalty flag in here! We suffered thru all the bad stuff, so we deserve to hear the progress and details on this one, which surly will be the good one with a good end (i.e. new house filled with boxes and boxes of stuff from STORAGE!) Blogjinx...sounds like a new kind of support stockings!! Good luck on this mysterious new abode...

Kathleen said...

vegas is a crazy place...i honestly have to say that i can NOT picture lee there...hee!
tell the skoogs i said hello!
sorry i didn't come visit! my aunt peggy came from memphis! but..i guess you know that already...
you know i love you...
i will send crab chips to make up for it! that is, once you get your own place and give us the address or ANY info about this top secret new-home-investigation. xoxox